Mother’s day is around the corner, and we should celebrate all the mommas in our life! Every year, I am always in search of the perfect gift for my mom. She has such amazing taste and has definitely some fantastic items already in her closet. My go-to is always Nordstrom. They have a range of items for anyone’s likes and needs. Below are a few items from their site that I felt were perfect options for any and every mom out there.
1. Kate Spade New York Mom Knows Best Pave Charm Necklace
2. Home is Where Mom Is Accents Pillow
3. Voluspa Embossed Glass Chawan Bowl Candle
4. Sweet Dreams Short Robe
5. Embroidered Cotton Tee
6. Baublebar Gabriela Fringe Earrings
7. Kate Spade New York Thompson Street- Sam Fabric Handbag
8. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
9. Tory Burch Thin Flip Flop
Since it’s spring, I leaned toward pastels, florals, and soft elegance. My favorite is the floral robe. My mom loves pajamas, so something cozy for her to hang around in is perfect. I also loved the tassel earrings. For a mom that loves a pop and to spice up an outfit with accessories, tassel earrings are the perfect piece for her. There is always options for the home lover too, with the Voluspa candle or a cute decorative pillow specially personalized for mom and the day.
Not on the list is athletic wear, which is the perfect gift for a mom that is active and likes to get outside. With warmer weather coming, there are always fun, bright colors in workout leggings and tanks that are great additions to a mom’s workout attire. These items here and here are amazing options!
Celebrate your mom this year with an item that she will love! Happy mother’s day to all the moms out there!
If you didn’t watch the Oscars Sunday night, then I assume you heard about the drama and mishaps the day after. While everyone was chatting about Moonlight winning instead of La La Land, I was too busy obsessing over what Hailee Steinfeld wore on the red carpet.
When I first saw her on the TV screen, my jaw dropped. I have never seen anything more impeccable in my life. The hair, makeup, and dress flowed perfectly together. The ruffles up the back added detail and accented the floral appliqués on the gown. She wore Ralph & Russo, which was her best pick yet!
I had not been a huge fan of her lavender number at the Golden Globes, or in fact any of her picks recently on the red carpet. I felt they aged her, but she quickly got her style game back and posed on the red carpet looking elegant and sexy.
This was her first time back on the red carpet, since being nominated for True Grit a few years ago, and boy, did she go out with a bang. Hailee Steinfeld makes my heart melt in this number, and I am forever obsessed with her style.
With New York Fashion Week here, beauty trends are on the rise with each designer that shows on the runway! Below are a few of my favorites thus far.
Carmen Marc Valvo
Smokey eyes and lots of dewy highlight seems to be the main focus for this season’s S/S 2017 runway!
For more New York Fashion Week updates, stay tuned!
Spring has almost sprung and new beauty products have launched onto the market! These products are a must have for Spring and Summer!
- Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 30: This oil-free formula wears comfortably, maintaining skin’s natural moisture barrier while working to control shine throughout the day. Transparent Blurring Powders help to blur imperfections, even the look of skintone, and smooth the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid: Correct imperfections and play up your best features, all without having to lug around a whole contour kit. With five color-neutralizing shades to target every skin concern, Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid features an innovative, lightweight formula that instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright.
- Benefit Cosmetics Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer: Bestselling Hoola bronzing powder is now available in this new must-have liquid formula. Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer gives your face the most believable bronze. The smoothing effects and lightweight, buildable texture can be applied on bare skin or over foundation for a shimmerless, sunkissed glow.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss: Sculpt and seal a perfectly contoured pout with this 2-in-1 longwearing lip essential. It’s a full coverage, satin matte lipstick and a coordinating, pigmented lip gloss in one double-ended tool.
*Descriptions courtesy of Sephora and Ulta.
Bring on Spring with this brand new beauty picks!