Friday night, I was decked out for a spring formal! My outfit consisted of leather, satin, and plenty of sass.
- Urban Outfitters Wheat Chain Wrap Choker Necklace
- Trouve Drape Front Leather Jacket
- Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue Tie-Shoulder Silky Mini Dress
- Michael Kors Cindy Large Dome Crossbody
- Sam Edelman Susie Ankle Strap Sandal
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and look of this dress. On the hanger, it looked bland, but on, it was very flattering and fit perfectly. Having to adjust the shoulder tie got annoying, but it made for easy adjustments if needed. Just be careful pulling it too much or the length will be way too short. Paired with the leather jacket and heels, the look was perfect for the weather (rainy). This would be great for a night out with friends or a date!