Grace and Stella Co. recently sent me a new product of their’s to try out, and I was super excited. I am all about hydrating the skin and making it look its best, especially in the summer. My skin tends to be the driest with being in the sun all day and working out constantly. They gifted me their Organic Shea Butter Lotion, which was going to fit my needs perfectly.
The Shea Butter Lotion comes in a 16 oz bottle. The packaging is simple with light purple detail and a cute quote that says “You’re my butter half.” The pump makes applying the product easy and quick, and the overall size of the bottle makes storing the product easy and looks adorable in any bedroom or bathroom setting. I am so in love with its soft scent. It is light and not over powering, so you won’t feel overwhelmed and on a verge of a headache like many other body lotions.
What I love most about this product is how light and non-greasy it feels. The formula is thinner than other typical lotions, which once applied to the skin, soaks in, giving you the best hydration. I always apply it after my shower, and I never once feel sticky or like I need another shower. The product is 100% pure and refined, giving your skin the best and most natural results.
Since using this product, I have noticed such a difference in my skin. My legs are no longer flaky and dry. It preserves my natural tan and even enhances it, giving me a natural glow. The product doesn’t just sit on top of the skin, but soaks in to the deepest layer, giving you the most amazing, natural hydrated feeling!
I would definitely recommend this product! It is only $14.95, and since the 4th of July is around the corner, Grace and Stella is offering up to 70% off their products from June 30 to July 5! In addition, they have given me an exclusive coupon code just for my viewers to get and addition discount!
Check out the product! I hope you love it as much as I do!
Skincare has become my new favorite obsession (along with makeup still of course!) I have tested out and acquired quite a few favorites, which I love sharing! Here are my must have skincare products of right now!
- The Pearlessence Cucumber Water Mist was an interesting find! I found it at TJ Maxx and seems to be some sort of unknown, indie skincare brand, that takes a lot of inspiration from the brand Herbivore. The scent is light, and the mist adds a refreshing feel to you skin. If you are in any of the TJ Maxx or Marshalls stores, see if they carry any of their items! They are hidden gems.
- The Tarte Brightening Eye Cream has been an absolute savior for my poor undereyes. I have continuously gone back to using this product after finding that other drug store eye creams were burning/not doing anything for the area. Even though it is pricey for the size, it does wonders with its thick and creamy formula.
- The Purity Made Simple has been my go to for removing makeup. I got my mom hooked on this as well for its gentle and fresh smelling formula. You can buy it in large bottles to save money and it lasts you for months. I can’t say enough good things about this product.
- Sephora has changed the game with their sheet masks. I love the rose one for its hydrating and plumping abilities, but they all are great. The mask is thin, and although you may look like Freddie or Jason, your skin looks noticeably better just after taking it off.
- Exfoliating is always my number one problem. The Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel is a gentle way to get rid of dead skin. The gel goes on dry and pushes away rolls of dead skin in an instant. It sounds gross, but is actually very satisfying and does the job well.
- The Murad Clarifying Mask is an overnight pimple saver. With just one dot, the mask dries out any existence of a pimple and leaves you with smooth looking skin. I like to use it as a spot treatment, but it can be applied as a full mask too.
- The Fresh Soy Face Cleanser has been my go to and has changed my skin for the better! It has helped to reduce over-drying and has faded impurities. It is also gentle enough for even the most sensitive and acne prone skin.
I hope you will take some of my must haves and try them for yourself! Obviously, not everyone is going to like everything, but that is the beauty of trying new skincare.