Hi, I’m Courtney! A twenty-something city girl! I started Navy and Lace in the fall of 2013 as a way to write about my love for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle!
- I love 80’s and 90’s movies! Clueless, Weird Science, St. Elmo’s Fire etc.
- I have a fish named Benny and a puppy nephew named Finn. They are the best!
- I love anything and everything sweet! Sweet over salty any day.
- If I don’t have my nails painted, I feel incomplete.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I cannot live without a good facemask and moisturizer.
- My family is my everything.
- I’d rather spend my friday night in, watching a good movie.
- I have a talent for arcade games!
- My goal for this blog is not only to just show what outfits look “cute” and what makeup I love. My goal is to show that you can feel confident in anything you wear! Confidence is key, and my blog is here to prove to people everywhere that you are classy, smart, and stylish all at the same time! Remember, you wear the clothes! The clothes do not wear you!
Make sure you subscribe to my blog to get daily emails when a new blog is posted! And free follow me on Instagram @courtneykaner, as well as my YouTube channel at Courtney Kaner to see featured beauty tutorials!
For business inquiries only, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.