Skincare has become my new favorite obsession (along with makeup still of course!) I have tested out and acquired quite a few favorites, which I love sharing! Here are my must have skincare products of right now!
- The Pearlessence Cucumber Water Mist was an interesting find! I found it at TJ Maxx and seems to be some sort of unknown, indie skincare brand, that takes a lot of inspiration from the brand Herbivore. The scent is light, and the mist adds a refreshing feel to you skin. If you are in any of the TJ Maxx or Marshalls stores, see if they carry any of their items! They are hidden gems.
- The Tarte Brightening Eye Cream has been an absolute savior for my poor undereyes. I have continuously gone back to using this product after finding that other drug store eye creams were burning/not doing anything for the area. Even though it is pricey for the size, it does wonders with its thick and creamy formula.
- The Purity Made Simple has been my go to for removing makeup. I got my mom hooked on this as well for its gentle and fresh smelling formula. You can buy it in large bottles to save money and it lasts you for months. I can’t say enough good things about this product.
- Sephora has changed the game with their sheet masks. I love the rose one for its hydrating and plumping abilities, but they all are great. The mask is thin, and although you may look like Freddie or Jason, your skin looks noticeably better just after taking it off.
- Exfoliating is always my number one problem. The Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel is a gentle way to get rid of dead skin. The gel goes on dry and pushes away rolls of dead skin in an instant. It sounds gross, but is actually very satisfying and does the job well.
- The Murad Clarifying Mask is an overnight pimple saver. With just one dot, the mask dries out any existence of a pimple and leaves you with smooth looking skin. I like to use it as a spot treatment, but it can be applied as a full mask too.
- The Fresh Soy Face Cleanser has been my go to and has changed my skin for the better! It has helped to reduce over-drying and has faded impurities. It is also gentle enough for even the most sensitive and acne prone skin.
I hope you will take some of my must haves and try them for yourself! Obviously, not everyone is going to like everything, but that is the beauty of trying new skincare.